I will wordpress theme customization and build wordpress website in 24hours


 

If you have WordPress theme and you want to install it on your website or you want to get an online presence for your business? This Gig is Perfect For You.


I will Cutomize WordPress Theme & Build WordPress Website for you. I will also build the Complete WordPress website based on your Premium theme with all of your content & images. If You need I will add WooCommerce Functionality in your website.


My Provide Services

================================

❖ WordPress Installation

❖ premium theme installation

❖ WordPress Theme Customization

❖ WooCommerce theme customization.

❖ Demo Import

❖ Make your Website Mobile Friendly or Responsive.

❖ content changes or Upload your content

❖ Layout modification: change site width, columns size, responsive fixes

❖ Changing layout

❖ Adding logo

❖ Adding slider

❖ adding pop-up box

❖ Change the Permalink Structure

❖ Customize Background - Header – footer

❖ Google Page and gtmetrix speed optimized

 

You will find me:

⏩ 24/7 available

⏩ Quick Response within 1 hours

⏩ Quality Service in your budget

⏩ 100% refund if I fail to satisfy you


Hire Me: https://www.fiverr.com/share/GLoq12


#wordpress #wordpresstheme #wordpresscustomize #buildwebsite #themecustomization #themeforest #fiverr #elementor #woocommerce #unitedstates #Bulls

Comments